6–12 June 2022
Carers Week is an annual campaign to raise awareness of caring, highlight the challenges unpaid carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK.
This year, the theme for Carers Week aims to make caring Visible, Valued and Supported.
There are many free activities for unpaid carers on during Carers Week.
Please check out and join the special events from us and our local partner organisations below.
- Wed, 08 JunForest Road Youth Hub
- Wed, 08 JunGascoyne 2 Community Hall
- Wed, 08 JunOnline via Zoom
- Tue, 07 JunOnline va Zoom
- Mon, 06 JunOnline via Zoon
- Mon, 06 JunSt John’s Church06 Jun, 10:30 – 14:00St John’s Church, Broadway, London E15 1NG, UKThis is an opportunity for carers to mingle and receive peer support, chat to the Working for Carers Employment Personal Advisors about career development, take part in a Mindfulness and Resilience session and hear live from carers who have exited the project.