top of page
6–12 June 2022
Carers Week is an annual campaign to raise awareness of caring, highlight the challenges unpaid carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK.
This year, the theme for Carers Week aims to make caring Visible, Valued and Supported.
There are many free activities for unpaid carers on during Carers Week.
Please check out and join the special events from us and our local partner organisations below.
- Wed, 08 JunForest Road Youth Hub08 Jun 2022, 18:00 – 21:00Forest Road Youth Hub, 29 Forest Rd, London E8 3BY, UK
- Wed, 08 JunGascoyne 2 Community Hall08 Jun 2022, 11:00 – 12:00Gascoyne 2 Community Hall, 2 Wick Rd, London E9 5AY, UK
- Wed, 08 JunOnline via Zoom08 Jun 2022, 11:00 – 13:00Online via Zoom
- Wed, 08 JunHackney Church (St John at Hackney)08 Jun 2022, 10:30 – 12:30Hackney Church (St John at Hackney), Lower Clapton Rd, London E5 0PD, UK
- Tue, 07 JunOnline va Zoom07 Jun 2022, 12:00 – 13:30Online va Zoom
- Tue, 07 JunOnline via Zoom07 Jun 2022, 10:30 – 12:00Online via Zoom
- Mon, 06 JunWellspace06 Jun 2022, 14:00 – 15:30Wellspace, 241 Well St, London E9 6RG, UK
- Mon, 06 JunOnline via Zoon06 Jun 2022, 11:00 – 12:30Online via Zoon
- Mon, 06 JunMildmay Community Centre06 Jun 2022, 11:00 – 13:00 BSTMildmay Community Centre, Woodville Rd, Mayville Estate, London N16 8NA, UK
- Mon, 06 JunSt John’s Church06 Jun 2022, 10:30 – 14:00St John’s Church, Broadway, London E15 1NG, UK06 Jun 2022, 10:30 – 14:00St John’s Church, Broadway, London E15 1NG, UKThis is an opportunity for carers to mingle and receive peer support, chat to the Working for Carers Employment Personal Advisors about career development, take part in a Mindfulness and Resilience session and hear live from carers who have exited the project.
bottom of page